Department: Administrative Professional/Clerical
Industry: Healthcare: Hospitals and Clinics
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $25.00 per hour, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
ITAC Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Healthcare Project Coordinator for one of Nashville, TN's fastest growing healthcare companies. This is an opportunity to work in a state of the art facility in the heart of Nashville with onsite amenities that include a gourmet cafeteria, wellness workout center!
Supply Chain Vendor Relationship Analyst will work in a business casual environment that provides a career advancement opportunities and work/life balance. Once converted to a full time employee; Extensive benefits include: 401(k) with company match; Insurance options for medical, dental and vision; Flexible Spending Accounts; Life insurance; Wellness rewards; Financial education courses and Consumer discounts.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a hourly rate in the range of $25-$30/hr DOE with potential for a full time conversion based on performance. Conversion salary in the range of $60K-$68K.
- Administrative support for complex projects.
- Primary job responsibilities include the support and maintenance of the administrative duties related to Projects and providing Project management support to the Business Partner group.
- Successful incumbents will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience interacting with senior executives, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and an organized/detailed, consultative approach to working across multiple business areas.
- Microsoft Office, Organizational and Project Mgmt a plus
- Files and classifies documents for retention.
- Assist with receipt and processing of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assist with preparation of banking transactions for organization.
- Assists with the planning and implementation of new events throughout the year.
- Use project management tools to monitor events, scheduling, and deadlines
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience coordinating projects, preferred
- Help prepare project proposals, timelines, and budget management.
- Must be able to interact cordially and productively with all employees, vendors and board members.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and possess excellent organization skills
- Must possess skills of adaptability, versatility with administrative and facilitation skills to keep projects focused on their objectives.
- Must be able to proficiently read, write and communicate clearly in English.
- Must possess effective communications skills with ability to handle difficult people or situations.
- Must be able to make logical, cost effective decisions based on the financial stability of the organization.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Software and Windows.
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.