Industry: Healthcare: Hospitals and Clinics
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $115,000.00 per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
ITAC Solutions is currently seeking a BI Data Warehouse Developer/Architect for one of Nashville, TN’s fastest growing healthcare companies offering a salary in the range of $110K-$120K This is an opportunity to put your career on a fast track for growth working for a client committed to transforming healthcare with new tools and products! BI Data Warehouse Developer/Architect will work in an progressive, collaborative office environment, where employees work hard while having fun! Office environment includes options for standing work stations, exercise ball chairs and treadmill desks! BI Data Warehouse Developer/Architect will be responsible for data architecture, creating and implementing database design that improves data conformation within the Data Warehouse.
- Design and develop(ODS) and Dimensional DataMart model storage solutions
- Develop comprehensive data integration solutions with a strong ETL focus.
- Develop and maintain semantic layer(s) for multiple types of access.
- Design and develop both ad hoc and static reporting solutions
- Design and administer data quality mechanisms
- Deliver robust test cases, plans and strategies.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- 6+ years’ experience with SQL, SSIS, SSAS (Dimensional/Tabular), SSRS, DAX, MDX
- Expertise with Data Management practices & working knowledge of Data Governance
- Expertise with Tableau & integration with existing architecture & OLAP assets
- Active participation in selection of technology platforms & tooling
- Expertise with quality assurance within an ETL architecture
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.