Industry: Computer and Office Industry
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $100,000.00 per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Are you an experienced database developer with a desire to work in a startup environment with the ability to work remotely and enjoy unlimited PTO? Now is your chance to join a company t that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered. Our client has a passionate belief that data is at the heart of transforming the healthcare! Team members of this innovative company have a passion and understanding that good health is integral to our way of life. Team members enjoy unlimited vacation time, comprehensive health and retirement benefits as well as the ability to work remotely within range of Chicago, Nashville or Philadelphia.
Day to Day focus on the following:
- Innovative thinker with the ability utilize the data layer and envision areas of opportunity for business value across the organization
- Diverse technology background with the ability to communicate and advocate for solutions that drive a best in practice standard
- Increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes
- Ability to create a "data layer" that is robust & able to sustain within a quickly evolving environment.
- Hands on developer that can oversee the full lifecycle of a project from scratch to implementation
- Work with compliance group to ensure databases meet audit and security standards
- Design and implement a data layer with the capability to integrate business systems
- Ensure backup and recovery strategies meet the business’ recovery requirements
- Code reviews and walk-throughs for software accessing databases
- Deploy database change scripts provided by third party vendors
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory and proper disk configurations
- Ability to work in a variety of environments - both structured and unstructured
- Experience working with database infrastructure and user management tools
- Familiarity with healthcare and/or insurance industry is strongly encouraged
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options
- Experienced in implementing operational automation using scripts
- Familiarity in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.