Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a large manufacturing company, has an opening for a National Technical Product Trainer who is well-versed in HVAC/plumbing products, such as, water heaters, boilers, or similar plumbing equipment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in leading training for multiple locations, and a strong background in the creation of training materials for similar manufactured products.
The selected candidate will be responsible for collaborating with various teams to provide ongoing technical and business training. This includes development of product training and support materials, product demonstrations, and establishing metrics to monitor progress of results. As the National Technical Product Trainer, they will also incorporate cutting edge technologies and new learning techniques via commercialization of the training program.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in technical training for water heaters, HVAC or other plumbing products
- Experience in the development of training program materials, from product demonstration to sales and technical training
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze metrics, feedback, and results for improvement of the training program
- Advanced interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; along with the ability to creatively present technical training to engineers and other non-technical staff
- Ability to manage projects, to perform data analysis, and to manage and relate to people
- National travel is required
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.