Find Flexibility in 2018
From telecommuting and flexible scheduling to freelance and part-time work, the number of flexible jobs is on the rise. Workplace flexibility is such a popular perk with job seekers these days, and employers are starting to notice and adapt. What’s so great about workplace flexibility? Not only does it improve employee work-life balance, but it also leads to increased employee performance and productivity.
- Offers control over schedule and work environment.
- Offers flexibility to manage personal obligations and responsibilities conveniently.
- Reduces commuting times and fuel costs.
- Diminishes employee burnout due to overload.
- Enables people to work when they’re the most productive.
- Decreases external childcare hours and costs.
Do those benefits sound good to you? You’re in luck. Recently, FlexJobs identified the fastest-growing flexible job categories since January of 2017. So, if you’re seeking a job opportunity with more flexibility in 2018, these 10 jobs may be perfect for you:
- Data entry
- Advertising & PR
- Event planning
- News & Journalism
- Internet & Ecommerce
- Account Management
- Computer & IT
- Accounting & Finance
Plus, ITAC is available to help you find the most fitting flexible position for your needs and skillset. Contact one of our offices today!
ITAC Solutions is a recruiting firm headquartered in Birmingham with additional offices in Atlanta, Huntsville, Mobile and Nashville. ITAC specializes in the temporary, contract, and direct placement of accounting, information technology, corporate and administrative professionals.