We are currently assisting our client in their search for a full-time staff accountant to add to their adding team due to substantial growth
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Assist with the month-end closing process, conducting research and making correction journal entries for account discrepancies, prepares closing journal entries, posts accrual entries, and prepares financial statements.
- Maintains best fixed asset system, which includes preparation of journal entries, reconciliation of general ledger to fixed assets system, and preparation of depreciation schedules for budgeting purposes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum two or more years experience in accounting or related business area
- Proficient in spreadsheet software (Excel) and Word
- Access and Accounting Software knowledge preferred
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.