We are currently assisting our client in their search for a full-time staff accountant to participate in tax planning and preparation for a diverse client base.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Work closely with attestation clients
- Assist with the performance of audits, reviews, and compilations for governmental units and private companies
- Tax planning and preparation
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Solid Excel proficiency
- Experience with QuickBooks is desirable*
- Assist with special projects, depending on needs of senior accountant and fellow staff accountants
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; CPA is highly desirable
- 2 year of accounting experience-public accounting experience is desirable
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.