We are currently assisting one of our manufacturing clients in their search for an experienced financial analyst to join their team.
The Financial Analyst will provide financial management support to include business analytics, forecasting, budgeting, as well as other ad hoc requests related to financial, business, and strategic analysis to include the analysis of complex financial data.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Provides financial analysis, development budgets and accounting reports to management personnel.
- Performs simple economic research work and prepares simple analyses of subjects such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investment and financial and expense performance comparisons.
- Assists in the preparation of basic forecasts and analyzes trends in finance and general business conditions and other areas.
- Conducts cash flow analysis.
- May perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous financial analysis accounting experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of PC applications such as MS-Excel and MS-Word.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.