ITAC Solutions has a client seeking a Geotechnical Engineer in the Mobile, AL area.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Coordinating and overseeing drilling and CPT field investigations
- Review collected field and laboratory test data, all aspects of shallow and deep foundation evaluation Familiarity with pavement design and slope stability analysis
- Familiarity with High Strain Dynamic Testing (PDA), Low Strain Pile Integrity Testing (PIT) and Thermal Integrity Profiling (TIP).
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- A Professional Engineering License (P.E.) for Alabama is Preferred, but an E.I. with 3-4 years’ of work or field experience will be considered.
- Pay Range is $45,000-$65,000- Depends on Experience
- Excellent Benefits!
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.