ITAC Solutions has a client seeking a Structural Engineer in Cincinnati, OH.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Research, write and analyze customer design proposals and specifications.
- Prepare design calculations.
- Review and mark up drawings.
- Evaluate field installations.
- Experience with structural analysis software (RISA 3D, Staad-Pro, Ramsteel, etc.) and drafting software (AutoCAD, Revit).
- Manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Perform preliminary analysis and studies
- Obtain pricing information from suppliers and contractors.
- Investigate and utilize applicable codes and standards such as the OSHA, AISC, ACI and ASCE.
- Assist with providing estimates for engineering schedules.
- Supporting development of cost estimates and schedules.
- Meet project deadlines and budgets.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree – Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering, a Master’s Degree is a Plus.
- 2-5 years of engineering experience with increasing responsibilities.
- Experience designing heavy industrial buildings and machine foundations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Minimum EIT and working toward licensing.
- Must direct and review the work of 1-2 Engineers.
- Some travel may be required.
- Pay- Depends on Experience.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.