ITAC Solutions is assisting a well-established Birmingham company in their search for a Change Management Analyst. This person will play an integral part in the design, support and administration of change management systems company-wide.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Support IT SOX compliance policies and procedures
- Perform all change management systems for Java, COBOL and DB2 databases
- Work closely with develops, project managers, QA and Technical Support to coordinate changes
- Receive and maintain a record of all technical change requests, ensuring records provide complete information as is required for quality assurance testing, deployment planning, roll back processes and risk mitigation.
- Monitor change requests for scheduling conflicts with other changes and business events; providing oversight of change implementation and coordination and monitor open change requests for missed target dates and other exceptions.
- Oversee the change review and approval process with technical teams and business stakeholders to ensure that all impacted systems, subsystems and functions are aware of proposed change(s) and engaged with the review/approval process.
- Schedule and host meetings including facilitating conversation around planning, execution, and post-change validation.
- Manage communications to internal stakeholders and external customers about upcoming changes/maintenance work.
- Monitor and govern compliance with the Change Management Process by maintaining and enforcing the processes and procedures that govern management of the RDO Change Management Standards, Policy and Procedures.
- Create, manage, and document measurement systems to measure adoption, utilization, and proficiency of changes.
- Identify resistance and performance gaps and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Previous experience with Change Management software and Application Development lifecycle controls
- Experience with technologies such as Jenkins, Red Hat Linux, LAN, MS Office, etc.
- Critical thinking skills and understanding of change management or problem management approaches, tools, and phases.
- Strong analytical skills balanced with strong customer service orientation
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems and tools.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years college
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.