We are working with an established CPA firm in South Baldwin County in their search for a Senior Manager, with experience in tax, audit and/or consulting.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Prepare and review individual and corporate tax returns
- Assist with tax planning and consulting
- Manage client list
- Communicate and meet with clients
- Responsible for managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial statements.
- Simultaneously, scheduling, staffing and coordinating engagement workflow
- Train & develop staff
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in public accounting
- 3+ years of recent managerial experience in a public accounting firm
- Strong leadership skills, ability to participate in and manage teams
- Knowledge of laws and regulatory compliance
- Strong communication, research, analytical and writing skills
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.