We are currently seeking a Network Admin for a full-time permanent position in Albertville, AL. Can you please let me know if you would be interested in setting up a time to further discuss this opportunity? Alternatively, if you are not interested, but know someone that might be, please send them our way as we do pay you a referral bonus if we place them.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Provides advanced support and troubleshooting to Field Engineers and Help Desk for network-centric end-user issues.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity, including 802.1x authentication/NAC issues, client device misconfigurations, VPN connection problems, ability to determine client pathing,
- Schedules maintenance, upgrades, and patches
- Test routers and firewalls
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Must understand differences in layer 2 and layer 3, and be able to troubleshoot all layer 1, and layer 2 problems.
- Must understand firewall principals.
- Must know how to query a router.
- Must be familiar with EAP and 802.1x authentication for both wired and wireless connections.
- Must have knowledge of wireless protocols.
- Must be familiar with VPN connectivity, including client access, and remote IPSEC tunneling.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.