ITAC has a client in the south Baldwin County area looking for a Full Stack Software Developer.
What you’ll be doing (duties of the position):
- Work closely with Senior Software Engineer in development of software solutions by evaluating company needs.
- Work closely with network administrator to ensure accuracy, integrity and security of company data.
- Assist with determining operational feasibility by evaluation analysis, problem definition, requirements, proposed solutions and solution developed.
- Take ownership of assigned projects and comply with timetable to ensure completion is within requisite deadlines.
- Assist with design, development, documentation and code testing to ensure application code meets specifications and is fully tested and launched into production.
- Debug critical application errors
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, JSON, Angular, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net, Microsoft SQL
- A commitment to producing clean code with high emphasis on continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak effectively before groups
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive information and issues with a strong sense of respect and confidentiality.
- Excellent problem-solving skills while maintaining clear lines of communication.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi task in fast paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule and carry out responsibilities on evenings, weekends and holidays during peak season.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.