What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Work with a team that includes front-end developers, back-end developers, data scientists, business analysts, QA and documentation to create software products for our customers.
- Create new applications and enhance existing ones by developing on the front-end with Angular and TypeScript.
- Integrate with backend API services.
- Work effectively with a globally distributed team in assigning tasks to junior developers and giving feedback appropriately.
- Participate in all aspects of software development: from estimating to scheduling, to implementation and then release.
- Provide input on improving the software organization to increase throughput, improve quality, and continuously improve processes.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Experience with Angular 2+, HTML5, and CSS or equivalent client-side frameworks.
- 3+ years professional experience as a software developer in an agile software environment
- Can work on multiple projects simultaneously and can self-manage project issues by notifying appropriate stakeholders of risks.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Knowledge and experience shipping software in the Azure Cloud using .NET Core, Angular, TypeScript.
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery, DevOps, and Release Management in the Microsoft Azure Cloud with a bias towards shipping code often.
- Experience with charting tools, such as HighCharts or D3js.
- Self-motivated to learn and stay on top of new technologies. Able to train others on newer technologies that promote real business value.
Working remote is fine (for the right person) in our CST time zone or nearby (Bham, Atlanta, Nashville, etc
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.