ITAC Solutions is assisting a well-established Birmingham company in their search for a Change Management Analyst. This person will play an integral part in the design, support and administration of change management systems company-wide.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Daily administration of the BSM suite of tools, policies, and procedure adherence and enforcement.
- Manage weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and perform production code migrations as required.
- Communicate with end users and other IT professionals, communication with vendors, adherence to standard guidelines and policies, and ad hoc troubleshooting.
- Software testing as needed.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 2 to 4 years of Change Management experience.
- Familiar with:
- ITSM Processes such as Incident, Change, Event and Problem Management.
- Capacity Planning and Management.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methods and tools around service support and service delivery.
- Execution of standard troubleshooting procedures.
- General IT structure and business demeanor.
- Providing support services to other areas of ITG.
- Standard support procedures and techniques.
- Server maintenance.
- Experience with Change Management tool - specifically the STAT migration tool - is preferred.
- Familiar with regulatory compliance:
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree recommended.
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification
- Experience with Stat for PeopleSoft
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.