ITAC Solutions is seeking an experienced Medical Administrative Assistant for a medical office in the Birmingham, AL area! This candidate will be assisting one of the Managers daily with administrative tasks but will also be interacting with Physicians quite a bit.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Assisting with scheduling for staff
- Ensuring all reports are accurate and distributed
- Assisting with ordering medical supplies
- Contacting vendors
- Assist with collecting OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens
- And more
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be organized and a self-starter
- Must have medical office experience
- Must have strong administrative skills (will be tested)
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.