Are you an experienced Business Development professional who matches ITAC’s Core Values?
1) Do the Right Thing in Every Situation
3) Passionate about Building Relationships
4) Have a Helping Heart
If so, maybe we should talk about exploring your career goals, and how they may fit at ITAC.
We have an opportunity for someone with experience in the Staffing, Defense or similar, industry to join our team in Huntsville, AL
Ideally, someone with 1-5 years of Agency Staffing Sales & Recruiting or Government BD experience may best match this opportunity. We are seeking candidates who will work hard for financial gain by helping people, building relationships, being competitive, hating losing, They should always do the right thing, even in the most challenging scenarios, keeping the best interest of customers above any personal interest.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
The role of a Business Development Manager is to present ITAC’s staffing services as a powerful supporting resource to hiring managers from mid-size to Fortune 500 companies. The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and building relationships with decision makers and hiring managers at clients through on-site meetings and social events.
Business Development Managers are required to expand ITAC’s client base through networking and meeting new managers. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-motivated individual with problem-solving skills, a competitive nature and dynamic personality, and an individual who can build immediate rapport and trust with ITAC’s client base.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients. Promote existing client development and build relationships with prospective clients through office visits, presentations, and social engagements.
- Consistently prospect, pursue, and close new business. Ability to identify new leads and prospects, generate call lists, and obtain client meetings. Cold and warm calling skills; experience dealing with and managing objections.
- Work with clients to obtain qualified job requirements. Negotiate with clients to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms, and fees.
- Discuss and clarify client requirements with recruiting team and conduct a final review of candidates prior to client submittal.
- Conduct follow-up activities with clients to ensure satisfaction. Conduct follow up activities with recruiters to ensure candidate follow-up, candidate retention and extension, lead generation, re-marketing, and assignment end.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Must have proven track record of success in B2B selling where a healthy mix of your success came from cold-calling and following warm leads.
- An assertive, creative, problem-solving and consultative approach to selling is critical.
- Must be willing to roll up your sleeves and dig in with the rest of the team to help your clients get the best people for their needs.
- Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment screening including credit and criminal background checks as well as education verifications. Further, all candidates must possess reliable transportation.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Prior B2B sales experience, preferably selling services over products.
- Experience working in staffing or Government Business Development is highly-preferred.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.