ITAC is assisting a great company in their search for a BI Analyst/ETL Developer!
The BI Analyst/ETL Developer will support the design, development and implementation of solutions to integrate data between internal and external systems (vendor hosted/managed), user-facing data repositories (data marts, semantic layers, models and cubes), report and data extracts, and ETL applications in support of data warehousing/BI/reporting functions.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Design and develop database objects, tables, stored procedures, views and SSIS packages.
- Performance tuning the stored procedures SQL.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Document and test work products and conduct data quality checks on a regular basis.
- Interpret business needs of stakeholders and develop analytical solutions.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to build and share knowledge, ensuring consistent delivery of information.
- Proficient in data analysis, data modeling, data profiling, ETL concepts, and relational concepts.
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of complex ETL solutions.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- BS in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience, typically 4-6 years of solid, diverse work experience in IT design and delivery.
- Experience with Power BI and PostgreSQL highly desirable.
- Vast knowledge of working in relational databases.
- 2 - 3 years of hands-on Business Intelligence Development experience.
- Strong Experience with T-SQL programming, writing advanced queries, stored procedures, functions, joins, etc.
- Experience developing SSIS, SSRS, and/or SSAS packages.
- Ability to translate requirements into developed code and gather/document requirements.
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes and can solve complex problems with creative solutions.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical and communication skills that adhere to standards and best practices.
- Enthusiastic about learning large and complex systems, and new tools.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.