We are assisting a well-known organization here in Birmingham in their efforts to find a Senior Software Developer!
We are looking for a Sr. Software Developer who follows clear-cut and complete specifications to perform a variety of web-based programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
This person will maintain and modify current programs. Make approved changes by amending flow charts, developing processing logic and coding changes. Tests and documents modifications and writes operational instructions for all completed applications.
This person must help develop, code, test, and debug new software enhancements along with correct or update current projects.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Collaborate with stakeholders and sales representatives to understand new opportunities with company products and provide feedback on deadlines, scope of project, and resources.
- Collect Business Requirements from internal and external customers
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects and Business Consultants to create multi-faceted design solutions.
- Design technical solutions based on customer requirements that are in sync with the product's functionality
- Collaborate with other team members to implement and maintain application functionality using the .NET frameworks
- Involvement in the full life cycle of project
- Support and work collaboratively with team managers across areas of design and sales, development, quality assurance and operations
- Mentor, coach and develop junior developer peers
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- The ideal candidate would have 3-5+ years of web development experience in a professional setting.
- Degree in Computer Science strongly preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in data, application, and interface design
- Experience with web-oriented user experience concepts and technologies: HTML5 & CSS3, JQuery, AJAX, REST APIs, OOP.
- Experience with Microsoft development using Visual Studio, .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC5, Razor, SQL Server, Entity Framework, and PowerShell.
- Understanding of distributed development and object-oriented programming techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Creative & Analytical Thinking
- Multi-tasker & Self-starter
- Organized, detail oriented and a strong commitment towards the delivery of high-quality products.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.