ITAC is assisting one of Birmingham's most respected, local organizations in their search for an IT Governance Manager. The position is responsible for the management and oversight of the Engineering team that is charged with managing the applications and platforms as it relates to security configuration, security models and integration, applying security within applications and platforms, managing toolsets such as a Privileged Access Management tools\PAM\Password Vault. This includes the configuration, implementation, integration, and patching/upgrade of the solutions. Provide management over the third level support for the areas of responsibility and creating process/procedures for areas of responsibility.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Responsible for development plans, oversight of implementation and ongoing operation of Security Systems Lifecycle Management.
- Provide status reports of achievements and challenges with explanations for leadership.
- Recommend continuous improvements to customer experience, workflow, and inefficiencies.
- Encourage innovation, collect recommendations from customers and team members alike, and build a strategy to meet reasonable suggestions.
- Provide direction, performance reviews, and one on one meetings for each team member.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years of security administration and engineering sets of responsibilities, such as integration, developing of an application security models, managing service accounts, conducting routine maintenance activities, working in cross-functional teams to implement new solutions.
- Understanding of the identity lifecycle of users, systems, entitlements, applications, roles.
- A keen understanding of the process/procedures required to be followed to ensure proper compliance with both internal requirements and regulatory/industry requirements.
- Experience managing roles and reviews within an attestation product such as Core secureAuth, SailPoint IdentityIQ, or other similar products.
- Organizational skills required to track, prioritize, and ensure proper completion of the team's work.
- Strong people management skills and experience working as part of a cross-functional team.
- Experience presenting findings and recommendations to senior management and executive directors.
- Strong organizational, research, analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate situations, make recommendations and take effective action.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.