We are currently assisting one of our clients in Auburn, Alabama in their search for an Audit Supervisor to join their team!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Managing audit engagements from start to finish including staffing, budgeting, and billing
- Planning and performing financial statement audits
- Developing recommendations & reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to management.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3+ years of audit experience
- CPA is required.
- Public accounting experience must be recent (in the last 2 years)
- Experience in non-profit and manufacturing industry a plus.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.