We are seeking a creative, efficient and organized web operations marketing intern in Atlanta. The internship will be focused on content co-ordination and content population of all our client’s corporate websites and supporting all digital marketing activities.
A background in web /digital marketing is mandatory for this position. Marketing communications experience is a plus.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Asset management of all digital content
- Populate content into content management system
- Support additional digital marketing initiatives as assigned
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Undergraduate or graduate student who has majored in Digital Marketing (or comparable) able to work 40 hours a week in the office
- Proficiency in Sitecore/WordPress
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (at least one year)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of Web and social media
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm and strong work ethic
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects
- Team player with a passion for digital media
Hours: 40 hours per week
Length of Internship: 3 months
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.