ITAC is assisting a client in their search for a SQL Developer/SQL Implementation Consultant. This role is both challenging and exciting, as you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and products to assist in the implementation of solutions for Fortune 1000 customers across the globe. This is an exceptional opportunity for a Technical professional from a service delivery background seeking a new role with an exciting company.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Writing advanced SQL to generate reports, extracts and processing related queries used in system configuration.
- Working with unique client data sources to create conversion and/or mapping for importing data into the application.
- Utilizing iReport, SSRS, and other tools to develop dynamic and dashboard reports.
- Taking ownership and having personal initiative to proactively research and resolve client issues.
- Utilizing the application to create extract processes for custom requirements.
- Working with the client to determine the optimal hardware setup and configuration for their system.
- Reviewing the application and determining ways to improve performance, usability, and supportability.
- Work to provide knowledge transfer to others.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements where appropriate.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software implementations or software development.
- Strong project experience with the cooperation of multiple groups, i.e. implementation, software engineering, and training.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills (presentation, written, and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Position may require up to 10% travel.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.