ITAC Solutions is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to aid and facilitate the human resources processes for a great client in Birmingham, AL! The ideal candidate will have a background in payroll, record-keeping, and file maintenance.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Act as liaison between the team members, the executive leadership team, and within the client companies
- Administer team member health and welfare plans
- Conduct recruitment effort for designated positions, including the complete recruitment life cycle
- Process and maintain payroll (bi-weekly)
- Ensure various human resources policies and procedures are communicated and adhered to; conduct in-service training on new or updated policies that affect team members and client companies.
- Administer, coordinate, and oversee documentation for all leaves of absence, including FMLA and associated documents.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- A bachelor’s degree
- Payroll experience required (knowledge of timekeeping software and hardware programs and processing)
- Strong knowledge of federal and state labor and employer regulations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to conduct training for team members
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
- 3-5 years of human resources experience
- 3-5 years of experience processing payroll
- Knowledge of management reports that include hours of labor, overtime, special pay, retention, and turnover
- Experience with HRIS Platform Required, PEO Preferred
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.