ITAC Solutions is working with an established company in their search for a SQL Report Writer.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Perform ad-hoc reporting.
- Observe and document processes, formalizing process for project managers.
- Perform troubleshooting in the case of a reported software/reporting issue.
- Work with the software development team by documenting any software change requests or bug reports into clear, concise, and actionable tickets.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with a focus on Access and Excel.
- Associate level degree in IT and/or 2 years’ experience in the field.
- Basic understanding of relational databases, SQL Server, and SSRS.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.