ITAC is assisting a rapidly-growing, well-respected client in the Dublin, CA area in their search for a Systems Integration Manager! In this role, you are responsible for providing leadership and managing the team responsible for the design, development and implementation of integration solutions for all of the client’s partner solutions.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Lead the integration team on implementations, GIS development and monitoring, solution scoping requirements and statement of work preparation
- Troubleshooting and resolving of escalated support issues and training team members
- Manage integration teams by tracking performance and providing feedback
- Review, prioritize and track the assignment, status and completion of integration work
- Manage integration implementation execution so that project deliverables are of high quality and are delivered efficiently and on time
- Adhere to internal policies, standards and best practices
- Prepare regular management status reports on the team’s workload, progress and backlog
- Monitor escalated integration issues
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5+ years’ experience in Integration, Project Management and Implementation
- Skilled in Unix, EDI, XML and SQL
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Management best practices related to integration
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Demonstrated advanced problem solving, time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively decompose complex issues into manageable components
- Effectively deal with challenging or difficult partner relationships
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.