Eastern shore based law firm is seeking an experienced Plaintiff Litigation Paralegal.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Handling research
- Filing briefs
- Preparing for and attending depositions
- Attending trial
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 4+ years plaintiff litigation paralegal experience
- Prior experience attending trial
- Experienced with Alacourt
- Strong MS Office experience
- Strong typing skills- 55+ wpm
- Bachelors degree a plus
- Highly professional and well spoken
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.