ITAC Solutions is seeking a Recruiting Manager to lead its Birmingham-based Corporate Professionals staffing team. This critical role is a fantastic opportunity for someone possessing proven success in a fast-paced, agile staffing role with a passion for developing successful recruiters. This is an internal role at ITAC’s Birmingham office.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Leading a team of recruiters to identify, engage and refer talented professionals to our clients for contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities.
- Managing ITAC’s recruiting processes within the team, ensuring compliance with Company practices as well as employment-related Federal and State laws.
- While achieving your individual goals and individual scorecard metrics, you’ll also provide coaching to direct reports to help them achieve personal success.
- Collaborating with peers to solve issues related to the full life-cycle of recruiting.
- Fostering an environment of healthy competition, camaraderie and respect for all internal team members.
- Coaching direct reports to consistently improve the experiences of those who entrust ITAC with their search for employment and career.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- A minimum of three  years of proven experience in a high-volume, fast-paced and diverse recruiting environment.
- A minimum of three  years of proven leadership and management experience, in a professional setting, evidenced in the development of direct reports towards the achievement of their professional goals.
- Staffing acumen which can be imparted for the benefit of your direct reports, peers and those within the larger, ITAC team.
- An unquestionable alignment with ITAC’s Core Values and an unyielding commitment to expect the same from those on your team.
- Professional demeanor including your approach to addressing conflict, competing priorities, and working collaboratively to achieve common goals.
- A mastery of both written and verbal communication skills for the purposes of influencing, negotiating, leading and motivating others.
- The ability to pass ITAC’s standard credit, criminal, and drug screening along with education verification.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Direct experience in leading a team of professional recruiters in the staffing industry
- Verifiable success in establishing recruiting strategies yielding candidate pipelines in a competitive marketplace with limited active job-seeker activity.
What ITAC provides (benefits, etc.):
- Base salary, uncapped commission structure and quarterly incentives
- Company-provided life and long and short-term disability insurance
- Multiple medical plan options, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time-off (PTO) which escalates with years of service and 9 company-recognized holidays
- Monthly Phone Allowance
- Quarterly Wellness Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- ITAC Rewards Program
- Opportunity to earn a trip to Club Hire
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.