Do you have experience with the latest versions of Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365? Do you want to work for one of the most recognized names in the Southeast? If you answered yes to both questions, you could be the perfect match for our client here in Birmingham, AL!
Our client is seeking an experience SharePoint & O365 Administrator who can bring a real impact to the organization through implementing the latest changes in SharePoint and O365 including layouts, site pages, design and productivity, and much more.
Our client is trying to leverage the capabilities of these Microsoft tools in order to keep internal employees informed, engaged, and productive in order to best grow their already successful business.
This is an opportunity to put your career on a fast track for growth working for a client committed to using a wide variety of exciting technologies.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Architect, design, develop, and implement SharePoint portal sites to meet needs of all departments
- Deploy and customize O365 products to improve the productivity
- User Training, technical support, troubleshooting, user administration are important aspects of the job
- Ensure the security of the organization’s IP through solid security, access control, and permissions configuration
- Daily and periodic monitoring and data gathering for O365 apps for optimal performance of the systems including adjustment of quotas, permissions, etc.
- Manage product vendor for licensing, maintenance contracts and upgrades.
- Coordinate with the hardware/server administration team to ensure health of the infrastructure to support O365 products
- Ensure SDLC process per Milo’s IS guidelines is adhered in the design, development and implementation of systems changes, enhancements and new version deployments.
- Supervise technical team members and coordinate their activities as necessary
- Vocal ambassador for the product articulating the technical details of the systems to users in business terminology and actively seek users feedback and buy-in
- Keep pace with the technological developments in Office apps and Digital revolution to take advantage of newer technologies
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related fields.
- Experience with O365 and SharePoint portal design and implementation.
- Experience with business process and process re-engineering.
- Experience working closely with technical teams.
- Knowledge of SDLC process.
- Experience writing technical documentation and providing training.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.