ITAC Solutions in Nashville is seeking an IT Business Analyst skilled in defining and documenting requirements for custom software development projects. Must have SDLC knowledge. This is an FTE position in Nashville, TN.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
The Business Analyst is responsible to assist various business units implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Assists the Project Manager in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products. Responsible for product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Serves as functional and business process expert, ensuring that both business needs and end-user needs are understood and reflected in every solution.
- Interfaces with users/clients to define and document requirements for custom developed or vendor software products.
- Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs.
- Creates documentation including requirement User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Feature Description PowerPoint decks, Process Flows and Analysis Models, Personas, Journey Maps, Wireframes and User Guides.
- Coordinate Testing and QA activities within the project lifecycle. Works with QA resources to develop and execute Test Plans, Test Scripts and all other deliverables and activities related to Quality Assurance of the Products.
- Works with the Project Manager and clients to plan user engagement activities and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and/or facilitate continuous testing during agile projects.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3-5 years of experience in supporting multiple software projects in business analysis roles.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles (SDLC) including agile development and testing.
- Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and load/stress testing
- Experience with MS Office suite, Project/Product Management platforms and Automated QA and wire-framing or visualization tools is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills. Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
For more info please contact Jim Belmas at 615.209.2309 or [email protected]
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.