ITAC Solutions assisting a client in their search for a skilled UX Designer. The ideal candidate is an analytical and creative designer with a customer advocate attitude.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to help improve and refine the customer experience on a continual basis.
- Translate research into great design and interaction solutions.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Conduct concept and usability testing.
- Invent and re-use scalable, common design patterns in the Design System.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3+ years User Experience Design or equivalent experience designing software applications
- Possess a strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects.
- Proficient in design software and the Adobe Creative Suite tools
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.