ITAC is helping a great organization in Birmingham, AL as they search for a Business Analyst .
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Analyze, specify, verify, and working directly with the lines of business for requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and technical documentation to accomplish operational needs
- Responsible for seeing that the agreed-upon initiative tasks are performed timely per the documented project plan and making recommendations for improvement to their supported system(s)
- Responsible for data mapping, developing of test plans and develop functional specifications.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field and 2-5 years of experience in the field or related area.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development industry is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of data file conversions, Tools like Microsoft VISIO, Data Modeling tool
- Strong documentation and tracking skills are required.
- Familiarity or the ability to develop familiarity with information architecture principles is preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable in Agile methodology and ATDD.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.