Do you love solving complex problems? Does the thought of building things from scratch motivate and excite you? If yes, and you are looking to accelerate your career growth and work alongside a highly energetic and passionate team of driven and smart people, then this opportunity is for you. We are helping an amazing organization here in Birmingham hire a PHP Developer.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Working on both the back-end and front-end programming of multiple products.
- Partner with cross functional departments to determine and execute technical requirements and objectives.
- Collaborate on the design and feature requirements with product teams.
- Contribute to the architecture and design decisions of technology solutions.
- Review peer code for accuracy and consistency.
- Troubleshoot issues and implement fixes.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5+ years of PHP development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and familiar with various PHP frameworks.
- Clean coding standards and extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.