ITAC is assisting a major financial client in their search for a Sr. Data Analyst. The perfect candidate will be able to talk technically with Engineers, but also interact with the customers and improve processes.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
1. Assess current fulfillment calculation programming and the program process flow.
2. Re-engineering process and simplify calculation process.
3. Introduce proper checks and control in process/calculation.
4. Document the new process.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
1. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, MIS, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
2. Previous work experience related to financial institutions would be a strong plus.
3. 5 – 7 years of related work experience.
4. Highly Proficient in Python
5. Highly Proficient in SQL queries Transact-SQL on Oracle Databases.
6. Proficient in using data management tool such as TOAD, Oracle SQL developer etc.
7. Familiar with Git a strong Plus
8. Familiar with IT protocols such as FTP and HTTP.
9. Experience working with warehouses & databases.
10. Strong quantitative and analytical skill.
11. Excellent communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical employees both orally and in writing.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.