ITAC Solutions is looking for a seasoned IT Operations Leader and Visionary who has experience with systems, infrastructure, security, disaster recovery, and business continuity. Most of all, this organization needs a motivated individual with established leadership skills.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Manages aspects of analysis, design, development, installation, maintenance, and enhancement for mission-critical systems and infrastructure.
- Leads and mentors staff of employees that may consist of other supervisors, consultants, and professional staff.
- Accountable for hardware and/or software planning, vendor selection, acquisition, problem resolution, set-up integration, testing, and installation.
- Contributes to the development of annual technology solution plans. Assesses requirements, analyzes the architecture of business events and data that support the architecture, and evaluates possible solutions.
- Works with business units to set priorities and annual investments. Responsible for aspects of budget for supported products and services.
- Contributes to and influences the development of standards and decisions regarding changes to systems and provides technical and business expertise.
- Develop project resourcing strategies, allocating budget, staff, tools, and specialized support necessary for cost-effective implementation and training. Provides direction and integration activities with other IT departments; ensure successful implementation and support.
- Responsible for vendor management and contract negotiation of supported products and services. Participates on advisory level counsels to drive strategy and roadmap for supported product and services.
- Works to ensure technology solutions are compliant with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 8+ years of IT work experience including supervising team(s).
- Cloud technologies.
- Experience in vendor management.
- Network, infrastructure, and systems management experience.
- Proficient at controlling budgets.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.