ITAC Solutions is assisting a client in the Bannockburn, IL area in their search for an IT Support Analyst! In this position, you will be responsible for providing end-user support to internal employees, troubleshooting hardware/software issues, monitoring the ticketing system and supporting office equipment.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Providing end-user support to internal employees
- Monitoring incoming calls, emails and web inquiries regarding technical issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware/software issues in a timely manner
- Assist in troubleshooting office phones, A/V rooms/devices, printers, copiers, scanners and other office equipment
- Continually documents technical issues, inquiries and requests
- Ensures adherence to IT policies and procedures
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3+ years’ experience providing technical support (desk side & remote) to 500+ users
- Skilled in Windows 7/8/10 OS and MS Office Suite
- Hands-on experience installing and troubleshooting office equipment, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers/scanners/copiers
- Familiarity with LAN/WAN, Citrix and Cloud environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.