Great opportunity with a large local Birmingham company. Great Culture offering flexibility and work/life balance.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Review income statements, balance sheet and cash account reconciliations to ensure Accurate reporting
- Coordinate annual budget and quarterly re forecast process with Asset and Property Managers.
- Responsible for CAM reconciliations, audits new lease set-ups
- Profit/Loss Analysis, revenue analysis, liabilities, management fees and ad-hoc reporting, cash flow analysis
- preparation of federal and state tax returns.
- preparation of quarterly tax provision computations.
- Preparation of estimated tax payment computations.
- Assist with tax planning and other tax department projects.
- Performs other job-related duties as requested such as general accounting assistance as needed
- Tax research
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- 5+ years experience required
- CPA preferred
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.