What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
We are currently seeking a creative, efficient and organized marketing operations intern to join the our client’s Marketing team in Atlanta. The internship will support the integrated marketing function and work closely with brand, communications, digital and events teams.
- Assists with execution of various integrated marketing programs
- Asset management and collection of digital content for product launches, campaigns, key initiatives and events
- Support and coordinate with corporate and divisional marketing teams to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Undergraduate degree or student in marketing, communications or related fields
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates critical thinking, problem solving and analysis skills
- Strong organizational skills
Hours: 40 hours per week
Length of Internship: 3-6 months
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.