ITAC is assisting a rapidly growing Birmingham based client in their search for a Business Intelligence Analyst! In this role, you are responsible for gathering and analyzing data to figure out market and business trends that will drive strategy, increase profits and identify efficiencies. The ideal candidate will have experience creating BI dashboards and ad hoc reports, any SQL experience and excellent Excel skills!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Collecting industry and client specific data to establish and identify baselines and trends across the organization's customer portfolio.
- Analyzing how clients and vendors compare in the industry, where they can improve and where they can reduce costs.
- Analyzing trends and current market conditions to help project the outcome of implementing certain business strategies.
- Providing implementation support to validate that the contract fee schedule has been loaded into the system properly for both clients and partners.
- Creating and maintaining an active model for all client and partner metrics to evaluate system billing accuracy
- Evaluating product utilization, margins and profitability
- Creates ad hoc analytics projects and on-going customer performance analytics to support leadership with account review of costs and specific spend
- Analyzes new contract pricing, the restructure of current contracts, and other projects as assigned.
- Supports the ongoing review of relationships between client and partner fee schedules
- Identifies revenue optimization and cost consolidation opportunities to improve profitability throughout the network.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or related field
- 1+ years' professional experience in analytical position, with emphasis on pricing and market analysis
- Working knowledge of a PC, business and communications software (MS Office) and web-based tools
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Hands-on experience using Power BI is a plus
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced software skills including word processing, spreadsheet analytics, presentations, etc. are required to perform the functions described
- Detail orientation with strong analytical and mathematical skills are essential
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills):
- Experience in the healthcare or medical fields in which incumbents have gained an understanding of durable medical equipment is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Quick Book Enterprise software is strongly preferred.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.