What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
Performs declassification review of Army records in accordance with Executive Order 13526, as amended. The position requires people who have excellent reading and comprehension skills, understand records management, experience working in the declassification (preferred) or records management areas.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- On-site representative will be trained and skilled in overall computer systems and applications as defined in this SOW.
- Completion of specialized training in E.O. 13526 requirements, the declassification analysis process, use of classification guides, recognition of Army equities, proper disposition of documents reviewed and mastery of automated tools and tracking system.
- Completion of training by Department of Energy and be certified as Historical Records Reviewers for the purpose of identifying Restricted Data and Formerly Restricted Data in documents under review.
- Must be able to recognize equities from other agencies and make proper referrals of documents to those agencies.
- The candidate must have at a minimum, a bachelors or postgraduate degree in engineering, scientific, technical or business management disciplines from an accredited college or university and at least two (2) years of experience in related field of specialized expertise in respects to Army Records Management or similar DoD programs/projects. An additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for lack of degree.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.