Tax Director is needed for a very reputable company in the Mobile, AL area to oversee and manage the company's tax and compliance functions.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Preparation and submission of tax returns
- Research any tax issues and provide assistance to employees as needed
- Prepares tax provision papers during annual financial audit
- Special projects as it relates to tax
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in accounting, master's in accounting a plus, active CPA license highly desired
- 8+ years of professional accounting/tax experience
- Experience with preparation of Forms 990 and 990-T
- Expert level in Microsoft Excel
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.