This position will be responsible for leading the creation of the AWS environment.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Design, develop, and deliver infrastructure automation scripts using automation frameworks like Terraform & Ansible.
- Design, develop, and deliver reusable software modules.
- Deploy, maintain, and support development tools that aid in CI/CD activities.
- Create deployment automation scripts for a variety of different types of applications.
- Develop and execute automated testing scripts for a variety of banking applications.
- Design and implement testing and delivery strategies based on application types that will be incorporated into DevOps. Strategies will include choice of tool and framework to ensure efficiency and consistency throughout the bank.
- Provide training on tool implementation and serve as the subject matter expert for CI/CD automation and test automation tools.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- BS in Computer Science.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Associate Solution Architect, Developer certification
- Linux/Unix administration.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS experience required).
- Experience with a variety of database technologies. Common databases: SQL, Access, MySQL, Postgres, and/or Mongo
- Experience with scripting languages such as PHP, Python, Perl, and/or Ruby.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools and best practices.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Professional Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer certification.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes in a production environment.
- Monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Cloudwatch, Splunk, ELK, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Terrafrom, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or an equivalent.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.