- What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Develop and sustain COTS products
- What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Proficiency in ASP.NET, C#, and web forms
- Experience building web-based applications including web services
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server including the development and use of stored procedures
- Experience in writing data conversion packages to load external data into SQL
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
• Familiarity with version control systems such as Team Foundation Server
• Understanding of IIS system administration.
Desired Technology Skills
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree - Computer Science
• US Citizen
• Active Secret Clearance or must be able obtain Secret Clearance
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.