ITAC Solutions is currently helping our longest standing customer in the Birmingham area search for an ETL Developer specializing in Data Warehouse tools. The winning candidate will have a proven track record in improving data processes and data storage best practices in an enterprise level environment.
The Developer will be responsible for planning, connecting, designing, scheduling, and deploying data warehouse systems. The client prefers the candidate to have experience one of the following technologies tools; Tableau, Power BI, or Qlik. This person will be developing, monitoring, and maintaining ETL processes, reporting applications, and assisting with data warehouse design.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Plan, create, coordinate, and deploy data warehouses.
- Create best practices for data loading and extraction.
- Develop data architecture, data modeling, and ETL mapping solutions within structured data warehouse environment.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of customers.
- Develop and implement ETL routines according to the DWH design and architecture best practices.
- Support the development and validation required through the life cycle of the DWH and Business Intelligence systems, maintain user connectivity, and provide adequate security for data warehouse.
- Monitor the DWH and BI systems performance and integrity provide corrective and preventative maintenance as required.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Three years of ETL experience using any Data Warehouse tools
- Three years of experience with ETL processing
- Three years of experience utilizing data warehousing methodologies and processes
- Experience in Data Preparation: Data Profiling, Data Cleansing, and Data Auditing
- Experience transforming logical business requirements into appropriate schemas and models
- Full SDLC and Data Modeling experience
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.