We are currently assisting our client in their search for an experience payroll administrator to be hands on in managing the payroll process for 300+ employees.
What you'll be doing (duties of this position):
- Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for multiple states and company entities
- Execute overall people-workflow in and out of the system
- Run and provide standard payroll and BI reports to various team members
- Resolve payroll discrepancies and irregularities
- Comply with local, state, and federal payroll regulations
What you'll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5+ years of processing multi-state payroll
- Acquisition and payroll conversion experience strongly preferred
- Broad knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Strong leadership and navigation skills
- Skilled in MS Excel or Google Sheets (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.