What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
The Network Administrator must be able to work on an “as needed” basis, including nights and weekends. The candidate will be responsible for designing, configuring, securing, maintaining, and troubleshooting networks and networked systems. The candidate will be collaborating with individuals both inside IT and across the organization.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an IT environment administering and supporting Cisco network infrastructure with a focus on LAN switching and wireless
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking protocols, network security to include Firewall configuration
- Experience designing and implementing LANs and Wi-Fi networks
- Bachelors in Information Systems, Computer Science, TSM, or related field
- Security +, CCNA/CCNP certification or comparable relevant industry certifications
- Experience with Cisco equipment: Routers, Switches, and Wireless LAN Controllers, WAN and Remote Access VPN’s
- Experience with fiber and cabled networks and Palo Alto Firewalls
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.