ITAC Solutions is searching for a UX Designer for a contract to hire position in the Montgomery, AL area. This is an opportunity to join an established organization, who is also expanding with new projects to stay at the cutting edge of their industry.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Perform qualitative and quantitative user research and identify root problems based on research findings
- Conduct regular usability testing and provide actionable reports summarizing results
- Create wireframes, prototypes, interaction diagrams, pattern libraries, and user flows to convey the design
- Facilitate discussions with stakeholders and engineers to identify conceptual design approach and Translate conceptual designs to final visual design specification
- Stay up to date on industry and user experience trends, best practices, and technologies and promote them within the UX team and throughout the company.
- Support new business initiatives and work with a cross-disciplinary team to help define and execute concept direction to meet the clients’ business needs
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- An online portfolio demonstrating proficiency in creating usable and compelling experiences through a user-centered design process including wireframes, interaction flows, high-fidelity screen-shots, and design specs
- 2+ years of relevant work experience – a concentration in design for enterprise applications or large public facing web sites a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Experience Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience in a related field
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and time management skills
- Deep interest in modern UX practices for web, digital, and marketing products
- Proficiency with design software tools (Adobe CS, Sketch, Prototyping tools, etc.); knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS/Analytics is a plus.
- Working Knowledge of Lean, and Agile process point of view a plus
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.