ITAC Solutions is assisting a large, well established company in the Technology/Banking Industry in their search for an Active Directory Engineer!!
We are looking for a Microsoft Active Directory Systems Engineer who will plan, design, and maintain the Active Directory infrastructure, including Trusts, Group Policies, Replication, Global Catalog, and DFS.
If this is you, please send us your most updated resume so we can contact you!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Maintain and upgrade path of all infrastructure services related to and contained in the Active Directory infrastructure.
- Lead and mentor junior active directory administrators and IAM team in best practices and procedures.
- Maintain and ensure service-level and availability of Active Directory infrastructure.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with a “can do” attitude
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills, strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, and customers as needed
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field with 5+ years of enterprise-level active directory experience
- Senior level experience as an Active Directory systems engineer – 5+ years of experience administering Active Directory and know Active Directory inside and out.
- Strong knowledge of AD zone types as well as multi forest design and communications
- Comprehensive background in managing Windows server and workstation-based operating systems (including Windows 2003-2016) via Active Directory Group Policy.
- Strong experience in the upgrade/maintenance of all facets of a large/enterprise Active Directory environment.
- PowerShell, Azure, DFS, Direct hands-on experience in IAM (Identity and Access management) /RBAC (Role-Based Initiatives)
- Experience setting up the AD roadmap
- Strong experience in AD best practices
- Experience standing up domains
- Working knowledge of system hardening (STIGs, SRGs, regulatory compliance)
- Preferred MCSE certification
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Documentation, leadership, and strategic planning experience in IAM and Role Based Access Control initiatives desired but not required.
- Experience with agile development methods, data integration mechanisms, architectural design tools and working in an Azure integrated Active Directory environment is a huge plus.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.