ITAC is helping one of the largest and most well-respected Dallas employers in their search for a Java Developer!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Will be responsible for designing, developing and testing applications in support of the achievement of business requirements
- Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under general direction on the most complex projects, often on multiple phases, and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed.
- Provides guidance and checks the work of less experienced associates.
- Requires 4-6 years of applicable experience.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Solid working experience of Java, OOP, SOA, modular code development, designs patterns and multi-threading
- Strong experience with SOA, SOAP and Restful web services, API’s creation and microservices development
- Experience in Microservices.
- Strong experience with spring frameworks – MVC, Integration, Caching, or any similar technology is a plus.
- Experience with ORM frameworks and other DAO frameworks. Good to have exposure to NoSQL based frameworks.
- Should be able to write build scripts using Maven or Gradle
- Must be proficient with Eclipse / IntelliJ or some other IDE.
- Experience with code management tools such as Git / SVN.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and tools like Jira. Should have a good understanding of Cloud Services / Amazon web services, Google Cloud Platform, Dockers, Dev Ops, and Dev tooling.
- Experience in adopting Unit Testing and Component Integration Testing.
- Experience in enforcing code quality using coding standards defined.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, proactive and a go-getter
- Good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.