We are currently assisting our client in their search for an experienced accounting professional to add to their tax department.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Prepare state and local sales and use tax returns
- Assist with sales and use tax audits conducted by state and local taxing authorities
- Analyze tax problems and provide instructions to branch personnel on the application of related tax laws
- Prepare property tax returns
- Assist with month end close process
- Assist with general accounting work or special projects as assigned by management
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Multi-state tax experience preferred
- Experience filing sales & use tax returns, property tax, and general ledger accounting
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- ERP Software experience preferred
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.